Thursday, October 9, 2014

Dr Who and the Blood of Olympus

When you can only sit most of the time, there is not a whole lot you can do. Especially if you fingers will not bend enough to do anything, or can't remain in one position to do a craft. Your option is TV watching and possible book reading...if you can prop the book open because your hand will no longer hold a book. Whee.
TV watching is normally boring for me shortly. It should be. But because I hurt or feel sick I am strangely not bored. I have watched the only season of Downton Abbey that I have...and still feel that Thomas and the Mrs whats-her-face are absolute jerks. Enough so that they make me angry. Being in pain, nauseated and angry is not likely a good combination. So maybe no more with Downton Abbey. Dr Who is a new one...but hard to watch if you hurt/don't feel good. It makes things less funny.
MZ bought me the Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordian. Been waiting over a year for this book. I had forgotten all about it coming out with this pain. So today I am going to try and crack the spine. Of the book, not me. Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment