Yesterday my little car died--during work. The starter went out! I was just finishing arranging my visits, and turned the key...yeah, no go. I knew what was wrong, but I still had to call m mechanical genius (dad) to save me. Today, a new starter, and we were off like a shot. Incredible, but I had not even noticed that the car was a slow start until this new starter was put in.
Now I need new struts for the car. My poor little dune buggy--nearing 200,000 miles, and Thunder is starting to need help. All in all in good shape, but a few parts have worn out.
Feeling well enough to start up an art project--painting. I haven't painted in ages and ages. I love designed and creating beautiful things. My plan is to make these into Christmas gifts. Such a nice pastime, and super relaxing. I am also considering pulling my knitting project out. I have a gorgeous bit of copper thread mixed with a chocolate brown yarn, and it looks lovely against my skin. Also considering making some RA gloves, but not sure if I can get them tight enough. I will have to research.
Missed Bible Study again. I have worked five days, and work all weekend, and I am on call now. Already had to deal with one call. Crazy. I wonder if it is full moon today.
MZ ran to town to get shotgun shells as the boys are going to have skeet shooting tomorrow. I will probably swing by and see if the ladies are about. It's been a long while since I have really spent much time with the girls, considering the incredible amount of work that has been needed lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment